Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CheeseKake

Contest Ideas

6 posts in this topic

We are looking for ideas for upcoming contests! If you have a great idea that you would like to share, post it here. Would you like a points contest? Whoever reaches a certain amount of points in a given time frame? How about a contest for the top 3 times on any given NEW map?

Prizes will be determined for every contest ranging from cool in server exclusive features, case / weapon giveaways, to gift cards. Please post your ideas for consideration and recruit your friends to FragFestGaming.com to sign up and keep up to date on contests.

How about map creation?

Attract some talent, do a skin giveaway or something.

Get people involved in the forums and community.

1 person likes this

Good Idea Cryo, who doesnt enjoy skins or even giving away cases :D

FFG Logo Designs,

There are Artists out in the world, and to see who can use the best of there ability, plus contributing towards the group for a new designed logo.

We could give out, Few Prizes to those who tried their hardest and effort earned abilities to the test.

FFG Logo Designs,

There are Artists out in the world, and to see who can use the best of there ability, plus contributing towards the group for a new designed logo.

We could give out, Few Prizes to those who tried their hardest and effort earned abilities to the test.

Turtz, I definitely agree. I had a contest like this a couple months back and unfortunately didn't gain any submissions. Are you a logo designer? I could put some ads in the server to gain some input from others.

1 person likes this

Turtz, I definitely agree. I had a contest like this a couple months back and unfortunately didn't gain any submissions. Are you a logo designer? I could put some ads in the server to gain some input from others.

I'm not the best graphics designer i do the best i can when trying to make things.

TuRtzEdit.png

Edited by Turtz