Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Potato

OG servers = help pls

5 posts in this topic

If you haven't heard yet, the Opium Gaming Servers recently went down. This has resulted in ALOT of new players and the servers to be full most of the time, the amount of new players is great but we are also getting a lot of really annoying mic spammers and trolls. if we could get an admin or moderator to keep everything under control it would be great. I know Enzo just got promoted and he's great but this was before OG servers went down, it would be nice to have more admins so we could have atleast one Online administrating the server at all times (or at least during full server periods).

I personally self-mute the mic spammers and trolls but it would be preferable for the new "good" players to experience this server as the nice chill community that it is.

Hey there Potato, I couldn't agree with you more. I have appointed 5 new administrators over the weekend and they now have permissions to mute players on the server. We have a total of 13 administrators - hopefully some more to come soon. Thanks for hanging in there! I'm doing my best to clear out and permanently mute constant mic spammers.

Additional admins are greatly appreciated. Just need people to silence the loud/rude ones. 

I've just recently got out of hospital and will be at home for at least 2 weeks so I will be on the server everyday. Otherwise if I'm doing something else, send me a message on Steam if there is a problem and I will be there to help ASAP :) 

Send a friend request to: [FFG*] Chupa

-Chupa