CheeseKake

What is everyone up to now?

20 posts in this topic

well i finally found some part time work so thats good but aside from that uh... eatin, drinkin, sleepin, poopin...oh and gamein

Oh my. I saw the announcement on the steam group and thought "holy shit It's been two years since I was last even there". Had to recover this account and everything XD. Are any of the old timers still around? empire? bandit? twobles? raider?

Anyways, yeah I'm pooping like everyone else I guess.

Oh my. I saw the announcement on the steam group and thought "holy shit It's been two years since I was last even there". Had to recover this account and everything XD. Are any of the old timers still around? empire? bandit? twobles? raider?

Anyways, yeah I'm pooping like everyone else I guess.

I haven't seen empire, bandit, twobles around yet. Hopefully soon! Raider is here and there :(

I don't think Raider is coming back. If he does its like cheese said here and there

well i get in contact with twobles occasionally i'll ask him if he got the news or not so we'll see how that goes.

Looking forward to all the old timers coming back along with all of you guys :P. Dem' days...

My devious deeds: Finishing up my bachelor's for Aerospace Engineering. Got another year(on a 5 yr plan due to fuckups as a freshman :P). I still play Eve Online a bit, not too much anymore due to schoolwork.

Evil Twin aka Shepherd is starting training for Spec Ops <- to whom it may intrest

Whats up guys! I'm still alive! I didn't know the forums were still kicking... Just found out tonight. How's everyone doing?

1 person likes this

Whats up guys! I'm still alive! I didn't know the forums were still kicking... Just found out tonight. How's everyone doing?

He's alive!

1 person likes this